THE SNOW GATE IS NOW OPEN! BE SAFE AND ENJOY THE MOUNTAIN!
Here are some winter parking rules:
Winter Parking Guidelines
1. No long term trailers can be left in the parking lot. Please try to park in some orderly fashion in order to allow plowing and maximum use of parking space
2. Long term parking will be allowed only:
· North side of the Parking lot—please contact a board member (Further back on Tom Payne road) THIS AREA WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL NOVEMBER 1, 2020. ANY VEHICLES, TRAILERS OR EQUIPMENT PARKED PRIOR TO THIS DATE WILL BE TOWED OR MOVED.
· North of the Snow gate on Aspen Mountain Lot—Contact a board member
· Large trailers are encouraged to park on the west side of the parking lot leaving the east end for cars and vehicles without trailers.
3. All trailers MUST have information attached to them as to:
· The Owner
· Association Lot Number
· Contact information.
4. ALL OTHER TRAILERS MUST BE REMOVED when you are not on the mountain.
5. ATV’s, snowmobiles and other recreational transportation equipment must be parked in designated areas.
· if you know you will not be returning for several weeks please;
· Leave equipment on your property
· Leave equipment north of the gate on Aspen Mountain property
· Park it on the Aspen Acres property on Seneca road
6. The Parking area CANNOT be used for winter storage of personal property.
7. Full Time resident; following heavy snow and/or snow removal/cleanup of the parking area you will be asked to move ALL cars/trucks to the area just outside the main gate so that the parking area can be cleaned more efficiently and completely.
8. Failure to follow the guidelines that we hope will make it easier for everyone to enjoy mountain, could result in having your vehicle and/or other person property impounded.
NEW FACEBOOK SITE FOR ASPEN ACRES MEMBERS ONLY!!
Anna Kearns has helped set this site up and will managing it as well. She has made it private so those wishing to join must state who they are and which property they are part of. After confirmation, you will be allowed to join.
Go to Facebook and search for "Friends of Aspen Acres" then ask to join.
This site will be used to help owners find companies and individuals for construction and handyman assistance, share information, and another way to stay informed.
Emergency Contact Numbers
Summit County Sheriff: 911
Animal Control: 435-615-3985
South Summit Fire Dept: 911
Rocky Mountain Power: 877-548-3768